Monday, August 16, 2010

TUCSON - My 21st Birthday

These are the pictures from our trip to Tucson, AZ this past weekend. Had fun, stayed at the hotel free because it's the same company I work for. Saturday the 14th was my 21st bday and it was fun times brosef. More fun pictures than blading, but some blading as well. There will be a lot.

picking up ryan d from work


ryan d and his bike in the back


getting ready to go get sergio

photosesh

sergios new tattoo

hair power

wind power

speed power

AT FIRST I WAS LIKE.....THEN I LOL'D

making to the hotel

meeting up with tuscon bro's. Anthony, Josh, and Zared.

first spot, there is 2 of these for lines.

21 YAAAAA, first beer.
drinking it
hating it
Myself and Ryan D went to a swap meet and met this lovely fellow.

HEART OF A LION

Welcome to FuckWest...A

SUP

MR.STYLE/COOPER

First spot of the day

Ryan D - Soullllll

Cooper sniping people as they walk by

Zared - back fastslide

SONORAN HOTDOG...as seen on Man vs Food and the food network.

Trying to figure out where to go next

Zared - Tru Mizou

View 2

Josh - Tru Top Soul

Luke - Top Acid

Luke - Top Soul

Luke and me watching a clip

BRO'S

My first bar

I R SO KOOL

GIRLZ NITE OUT

EAT MY BIRFFFDAY

Thumbs up at a drive thru

FUCKING LOG

Leaving the hotel...sad

Another ledge line spot

SOUL SISTA

MEMEME - ao acid

Sergio thinking, Luke top souling.

BEST RAIL

NO ONE DID IT...FUCK

After the insane storm that almost shattered Lukes back passenger window. Shit is allll cracked.

YES

HAT TRICK

Heading home

Still heading home

HAPPYZ


I R SO SORRYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment